Saturday, March 31, 2012

Smart Dog - March 2012

Here's the second magazine cover I made for...
Daily Dog Challenge - 146. 3/25 "Cover Model for March"

Smart Dogs Magazine - Mar 2012

You haven't seen the first one?
Click here!

 I really wanted make a totally different cover with a different title
but didn't have enough time!
So I just decided to keep the exact same concept as the last one.
Since I'm just using "Windows Paint", it took me rather long 

to make it look like the other one!

Kaiser looks smarter this time, doesn't he?



3 comments:

  1. We enjoyed our visit to your great doggie bloggie.
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy, and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cool! I gotta try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    You like the dogs !!!
    Let me show my beautiful creations of decorative mailboxes!
    Models : dogs, cats, horses, farm animals, wild animals, birds, vehicles, fish, snoopy.

    Be the first to own one of these very unique mailboxes!
    “ … This mailboxes will do turn the heads of the passers-by”.

    Web site : http://pages.globetrotter.net/miche/mailboxes.html
    http://decomailboxes.com/

    ReplyDelete