Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Party Animal

Razzle-Dazzle Flamingos...
 Razzle-Dazzle Flamingos

Well, ithrowing confetti is a nice party idea but to Kaiser these are better!

Welcome to My Orange Party!

Welcome to Kaiser's Orange Party! 
You are all invited!!! 

 At first I took pictures without oranges and they looked very empty. 
Then I rememberd we had some oranges in the fridge 
and thought they would be great additions! 
Kaiser gave me a glance when I asked him if he wanted eat some oranges.

Orange Party (2)

This is an innocent look version ; )

IMG_5114

And now the real party begins! 
Let's eat oranges!!!!
 Kaiser and I shared 2 oranges and will have some more maybe later!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kaiser,
    You look great in orange. Not sure I'd want to eat any.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaiser, you're a handsome Beagle! Love to browse your blog. A big hug from Karen @ personalized dog collars

    ReplyDelete